From banging Filipino adobo and fresh kookoo sabzi to carne asada or vegan burgers, West Vancouver Community Cultural Fest vendors serve up a variety of flavours sure to satisfy any palate. Enjoy a local craft beer or international wine while you catch a live performance!
Featured food vendors
- Aburi Market - Enjoy fresh, authentic, Japanese meals and snack options
- Baba's House - Authentic Polish dishes that follow traditional recipes, straight from Polish roots.
- Chilango Mango - Fresh mangos from Mexico. Peeled and ready to eat on a stick.
- Dolce Amore - True, artisanal, Italian gelato, but with more whimsical and fun flavours.
- Dos Amigos Tex-Mex - Whether you're in the mood for tacos, burritos, or nachos, our food truck has got you covered.
- Food Daddy - Persian cuisine
- Frencheese - The ultimate destination for raclette lovers
- Kiwanis Club of West Vancouver - Popcorn and cotton candy
- Mahshiko - Delicious & healthy Korean Dishes such as Bibimbap with various proteins.
- Shameless Buns - Vancouver's funkiest Filipino-inspired food brand